Members of Bel Mar Coin Club have a rich collection of Coin and Numismatic related Books.
One of the perks of membership is having access to the following Lending Library.
If you see a title you are interested in, alert one of our Board Members at the next meeting, or contact us through email or the website or our Facebook Page.
- Standard Catalog of World Coins 1901 to 2000 – 37th Edition
- Standard Catalog of World Coins 2001 to Date – 2011 Edition
- An Analysis of Morgan and Peace Dollars – by Wayne Miller
- Morgan and Peace Dollars Encyclopedia – Van Allen & Mallis
- Coins of England and the UK – Spink – 35th Edition
- Standard Catalog of British Coins, Vol. 1 – 17th Edition – Seaby
- Walter Breen’s Encyclopedia of US Half Cents 1793 to 1857
- US Large Cents 1793 to 1814 – by William C. Noyes
- US Large Cents 1816 to 1839 – by William C. Noyes
- American Gold & Platinum Eagles – A Guide to US Bullion Programs – by Edmund C. Moy
- American Silver Eagles, 2nd Edition – A Guide to US Bullion Programs – by John Mercant
- Whitman Bowers Expert Guide to Collecting & Investing in Rare Coins
- Penny Whimsy – by W.H. Sheldon
- US Early Half-Dollar Die Varieties 1794 to 1836, 4th Edition – by Don L. Parsley
- Official Red Book Guide to Civil War Tokens – by David Bower
- Standard Catalog of US Tokens 1700 to 1900 – by Russell Rulau